CNN’s ultrafit anchor Chris Cuomo needs more than one or two gyms to stay in tiptop shape.
Cuomo, who recently told the NY Times that he trains at CrossFit or Asphalt Green, is often seen at the Equinox on Columbus Avenue at 67th Street, where ABC’s David Muir also works out.
Gym rats report other regulars include Arnold Schwarzenegger, when in town, CNN’s Brooke Baldwin, Regis and Joy Philbin, Tony Danza, Hank Azaria and David Hyde Pierce.
“Saturday Night Live” alum Darrell Hammond was on a bench outside the six-story facility when he learned he’d lost his job impersonating Donald Trump to Alec Baldwin.
“He sat down and cried,” one source reports.
- ^ Chris Cuomo (pagesix.com)
- ^ David Muir (pagesix.com)
- ^ Arnold Schwarzenegger (pagesix.com)
- ^ Regis (pagesix.com)
- ^ Tony Danza (pagesix.com)
- ^ David Hyde Pierce (pagesix.com)
- ^ Darrell Hammond (pagesix.com)