The cold didn’t help the Knicks in Los Angeles.
The day before the New York team took on the Lakers, a few Knicks, led by big man Kristaps Porzingis, visited Cryohealthcare on La Cienega Boulevard, where they bumped into fellow New Yorkers Russell Simmons and p.r. guru Ronn Torossian.
As they took three-minute turns in chambers cooled down to minus 160 degrees Fahrenheit, Porzingis was heard saying he wished he could do cryo every day. But the chill didn’t work — the Knicks lost by 20 points.
Other fans of the freeze include LeBron James, Stephen Curry, Jennifer Aniston and Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- ^ Kristaps Porzingis (pagesix.com)
- ^ Russell Simmons (pagesix.com)
- ^ LeBron James (pagesix.com)
- ^ Stephen Curry (pagesix.com)
- ^ Jennifer Aniston (pagesix.com)
- ^ Floyd Mayweather Jr (pagesix.com)